Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wet leaves and pretty boys


I hate winter! I can't stand the cold, wet, grayness. Walking home in the rain after another grueling night of drinking, I passed an agreeable looking lad sheltering from the drizzle. I gave him a friendly smile which apparently encouraged him to ask: "Are you interested in sex tonight? I'm offering". I was walking at a brisk pace, he had a slight stutter and I was in an advanced state of inebriation so it took me a while to figure out what he had said. But when it finally got through to me I could only wonder about his sunny optimism. How did he picture this happening? Did he really think that a freezing, wet, popsicle of a girl would be interested in casual sex with a complete stranger? Looking around me, I could only see people hurrying and scurrying home with hunched backs and pulled down hoods. Yet here was this boy still looking at the bright side of things, good for him! I proceeded home with the warm and fuzzy feeling that there was still a bit summer left in this rain drenched world.

But anyway, I'm still making plans to migrate to somewhere where more boys are called Giorgio... :D


1 comments:

Tris

Finally you lost your blog virginity,
thanks for this great little nugget, Gorgio too.

Looking on the bright side cant be too bad, if you can see a spot of sunshine in the rain and cold then there's no need to migrate??

+MORE Antwerp  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO