Monday, November 10, 2008

New Rising Sun @ Boekenbeurs 08, LIVE VIDEO!!!!



No sunday coach session this week (again), instead I was up early Sunday morning at a book festival with New Rising Sun. Well I'm not sure that book people are my friends... I think that the idea of queuing for anybody's autograph a bit of a joke and especially at a book festival with over 160 000 visitors. But in a calm little conference room, away from the crowds were several small conference rooms where in the dim light poets read in dutch. Well not much use to me, I couldn't understand, so i let the words roll over me, then I understood one poem about tomato's, but on closer inspection it was rubbish!! Oh well I recon the gig at Kavka will be much better!!

New Rising Sun - Book Of Rhyme

0 comments:

+MORE Antwerp  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO