Friday, November 28, 2008

Best Hat in the Whole Wide World

A while back i remembered I still had some cool things stored away, so I went rummaging through the junk in my basement. I found lots of clothes dating from the nineties that should not have been worn by anybody..... ever, a towering heap of moldy Christmas decorations (could actually come in handy quite soon) and my grandfathers gardening hat. He used to wear it while doing all things gardeny, hence the aptly chosen name gardening hat. I had all but forgotten about the thing, but it is genuinely the coolest hat in the world, no, i dare say universe. It looks absolutely fabulous on anyone. Wear this hat and you obtain instant coolness. It works like a total babe magnet, sad to say, even on me. I have never had so much female attention. And people who've borrowed it have had the same pleasant experience. So I thought to my self: Why deprive the world of this wonderful item. It should be shared. I decided to make everybody I meet wear it, and then take pictures for posterity. Here's a sample of my little project. More to come...







0 comments:

+MORE Antwerp  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO