Friday, October 10, 2008

MY MY CARDBOARD ROCKS!!


What a suprise to show up to the new Soir Jeudi, and find that cafe capital had been taken over by the Forum snowboard team and lots of skater kids messing in there new era caps and sweet threads. Tris says; Funny though doesnt seem that there is anywhere to go snowboarding here in antwerp, were in belgum, duh! Anywat heres the video that there promoing, looks pritty sick stuff, even though I would deffinately be the guy on the floor at the begining!! Mels says; I cant belive we were hanging out with those animals last night.... look at those rails.... they are insane!!!


Forum or Against'em Official Trailer from Forum Snowboards on Vimeo.

Finally beggining to like the new Kanye tune after I found the re-masterd version which apperently he changed after feed back on his blog. Hot chip pointed out the simons tuned drum line, which on re-listening reminds me of messing about with the one I owned as a kid. Then I could be the next kanye, LOL, +MORE is all-ready famous enough!! Here is a couple of club ready re-mixes for you next time you have a house party.

kanye west - love lock down

Love Lockdown (Jake Troth Remix)

"Love Lockdown" by T-Minus 321

If I was kanye I would wear;



JEREMY SCOTT FOR ADIDAS ORIGINALS
Gunna get those soon.......

Everybody is sooo worried about the stock market plumiting.... bah! We just wanna buy new shoes every week!! Every time we turned on the radio today we here MGMT and although they have been kicking around on our PSP's for ages we have yet to post anything about them. Here is the coolist remix of there tune kids. Deffinately a big fan of there album go out and buy it PLEASE!!!! Also read the nicest article on crystal castles in NME. LOL!! How can you put nice and crystal castles in the same sentance.... she cut him open and licked his blood for the cover shot!!! and they'r really just junkies from Toronto. The problem with the ghetto is that everybody dies......... at leats they made it out alive and now they made one of my faveourite albums of the year. Alice I Love You.

Crystal Castles - Air War (Nyteowl Galactic Funk Mix)

And finally here is some real emo techno that I just found from a band called Le castle vania a well cool US band and guess what, they are coming to holland in november and maybe we shall go see them. Well I dont think mels will cos he is in NZ!!!

Le Castle Vania - Zero Machine

1 comments:

Gerlin

Then again, we were much earlier to post about MGMT..
Are you talking 'bout Dizzee by the way? There were several British boys that day. If so, I knew about Dizzee a long long time but I hadn't really listened to his music.

That being said, I love those Adidas shoes!!

http://www.neonenlightenment.be

+MORE Antwerp  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO