Tuesday, October 14, 2008

+more cardboard cave

Check out the view from inside the cave
and here from the outside looking in
Our house looks pretty sureal at the moment like some synthetic organic fusion. Hopefully soon we will get chosen for cribs. Cant wait tosee what it will look like on film.
I will be missing our fantastic pad alot on my holiday, if I have time that is. I am leaving tomorrow to stay with Tris's bro in london for one evening and by friday I will be in Sydney, on the following Thursday 23/10 I land in Auckland. In the between time Ill be making my way from the north to the south island. My return flight lands on the 18th of November. Woo Hoo!!!

Keep your eye s open for the more sticker campaign, we have released 3 stickers for our colouring in competition with fantastc prizes for the winners who will also be posted on the blog. Send us pics of your entries stuck up on walls with contact details good luck.

MELS
+MORE 





0 comments:

+MORE Antwerp  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO