Thursday, September 18, 2008

revenge of the FRANKENbunny

Hey everybody

Just a quick note to say we are having some computer problems so Im not going to post the stuff from Laundry day untill next week. I had a sweet time... Thanks to everybody for looking after me especially to Smos and Baby B for the great backstage experiance, and DJ Prinz for a wicked after party, by 7 I was still standing but well MASHED!!

Im off to Gronyngan (not sure how to spell it) on friday to work in the wagamama there so I wont be in antwerp to party, I will be back on wednesday.

Check out the pic of my new threads last week....

on me

AND LOOK FINALLY A NEW BUNNY

DSC_0076

FRANKENbunny will get its revenge... IT WILL GET YOU!!!!

0 comments:

+MORE Antwerp  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO