Thursday, September 18, 2008

+MORE guide to Groningen

Groningen is a bit of a treck from here in antwerp, not exactly the type of place you would go out to on a saterday night to make a change from the routine, nor would I go there for a romantic weekend. Yet anywhere I go Im still managing to have the best time of my life. I steped off the train into this little haven of beautifull dutch girls on millions of bycicles. Having avoided getting run over, I made it to the Wagamama, it is smaller and quieter than the one in antwerp, I think that I should collect them, maybe try and work in them all, at least mels is probably beating me he said he had worked in 17 now. BLURGH!
The dutch maybe dont know how to dress and look at me like Im an alien in my flashy T's, they do know how to party and I had a wicked saterday night. Ronold (the head chef) tried to get me pretty wasted, not so difficult and after lots of beers in the restaurant we hit the party next door. which to my suprise was full of hot chicks a wicked light show. Well known Djs Kraak and Smaak spun some tunes. Ha ha there up for MTV europe best band and they are getting supported by perez hilton on his blog. They rocked the party so heres there tune "squeeze me"

Then after getting bored of the dutch boys and girls trying soo hard to be cool and fashonable I made my way to the Pand48 where they had a wicked little electro party and we bounced the night away to a great set.

Also found some cool stuff you should visit and do if you ever end up there.
Saterday afternoon is the time to make your way to the main shopping street, just take a moment to stop and have a coffee and watch as the people pass dressed in there finery, then make your way to Puur for a sandwich, visit the purchaze store for your sneaker fix and supprisingly they have GOI GOI in the LEADS jean store, wicked. When you are awoken by the bells at 11 in the morning then you should make your way to the little cafe under the Martini tower and eat pofferchus in the sun (small pankcakes drowned in butter and icing suger).

Other News is +MORE is getting it new server today. Here is a new mixtape from DJ PRINZ.

Finally Zepha says....... check out Esser, these guys are "funny, cool, danceable" I like it a lot too so heres the video

0 comments:

+MORE Antwerp  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO