Friday, August 29, 2008

I party so much I even write a blog about it!!

Bar jeudi, the music sucked but the chicks liked it, then DJ Prinz playd but the dance floor was full of sweaty asses, eeeewwww I hate that smell. Funny how sometimes the gay crowd just invade. Yeah of course we had a great time, I usually avoid going out with 6 other boys but from time to time a band of brothers is just what you need. Met crazy little 15 yo's and got pushed off the dance floor by a crazy chick with a yellow neckerchief. Girls this is not fashon, it just makes you look like an easter egg, dont wear it!


Zepha finally send some pics that we took when mels had his exhibition, thanx babes see you soon.



 


Some people are asking were going to be this weekend, well no decision yet, maybe I will post some flyers later.

0 comments:

+MORE Antwerp  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO